Below is a list of our current vacancies.
Property Auction Administrator/Auction Coordinator
The Auction Administrator/Coordinator would be responsible for the day to day admin of the office, providing direct administration support to the admin and sales teams.
Competitive salary with a discretionary (performance based) bonus per auction. Currently eight auctions a year.
Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm
Duties will include:
- Handling telephone and email enquiries;
- Managing inboxes and legal packs;
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Liaising with external contacts, including clients, real estate agents and solicitors
- Arranging property access and viewings
- Preparing reports and Terms & Conditions/contracts
- Handling payments and deposits
- Writing property particulars
- General administration duties
- Administrative experience would be advantageous
- Experienced in Microsoft OS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-driven environment
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Problem solver
Please send your CV and covering letter to: